Healthcare Industry is going through a rapid transformation , the significant regulatory changes, technological innovations, and market dynamics are making it imperative that the Indian healthcare industry adopts the tools that can keep up and be a partner in the change. The complex and ambiguous scenario of healthcare has been made more challenging with the new regulations and requirement of collating & analysing additional data points.
Any Failure to meet these challenges can result in financial as well as reputational loss. Business process management Architecture can help the organizations to get the adequate visibility within the processes , do a quick impact analysis & drive the change management in an effortless manner.
The organizations that have a well-defined Process architecture can
- Use the data to make informed decisions
- Define the responsibility & accountability of each process
- The change management or adoption of new processes is faster & seamless
- Reduces the number of errors
- Improves the organizational productivity & profitability
- Compliance to regulations & legal requirement becomes seamless
- Structure how information, systems and people interact
- Work toward continuously improving efficiency