This webinar addresses the critical issue of how an organization can turn the theory of process-based management into practical reality; how to process architectures and other artifacts can be made into a day-to-day management system.
The major components apart from process architecture are process measurement and process governance. These three elements of the 7Enablers of BPM form the basis of process-based management.
The webinar will demonstrate how to process architecture, KPIs, process owners, and process improvement projects that are combined to create a system of active process management.
The learning objectives are to understand:
- How the cycle of process performance management works
- The process of process management
- What the Process Owner should do
- Discovering process KPIs
- The tripartite model of process governance
- How Process Behaviour Charts work