We are pleased to welcome you in the new learning session from Q3edge Knowledge Academy. Every learning session is a unique opportunity to build and acquire new skill sets, knowledge, and capability. Q3edge approach for learning and acquisition of new skill sets comprises of long practiced methodology of: Learn, Practice, Excel.Each program is a state of art conceptualized, designed and developed, in guidance to the best practices of human behavior science and learning patterns of a human mind.
This phase emphasis on the conceptual knowledge. The content is designed using pictures and text combination. The purpose of Learning session is to build conceptual knowledge about the subject to the participants. The right information is the key for any learning.
This phase is completely designed with the concept to learn by doing. Various exercises are planned in this phase to learn the concept through practical learning. There are various simulation exercises are planned as part of the course.
Excel is a phase where you collaborate with your peers to discuss and learn from others. Knowledge is enhanced when it is shared with others. As part of this phase, we discuss and share our knowledge with our fellow delegates and explore other problem areas which can be better supported through this newly acquired knowledge and skill.
Q3edge designed LEAN Six Sigma Program does not focus around “statistics”. Our program ensures that every participant becomes a business analyst to identify, evaluate
and optimize business problems.
1. Our LEAN Six Sigma program includes technical plus soft behavioral aspects too. We believe a right technical solution holds no good unless right mindset is available too. Hence, our program includes Critical Thinking and Process Innovation tools as part of LEAN Six Sigma. This makes us completely different and unique from the industry.
2. It is not just a class room session with concept learning, each participant gets a real business problem with relevant data. At the end of the session, every participant walks out with the implementation of end to end business problem with hands-on on experience of Lean Six Sigma methodology
• Lead organization function team for improvement initiative
• Increase bottom line benefit for the organization
• Identify and deploy innovation in organization
• Professional and personal advancement for problem solving approach
Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
End of Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is skilled team players and their aim is to improve process quality. They help to bridge the gap between the real-world application and Six Sigma theory. Six Sigma Green Belt candidates play a major role in improving the process, Project Management, and Data Inspection.
Learn about the basics of Six Sigma, it’s evaluation, industry need. This is a foundation session that explains the
purpose of this skill, why this skill identified as an essential “need “ for the industry, how did organization get
benefited with the right use of this skill, list of challenges and best practices adopted by the organizations.
1. Team Welcome, Introduction and Expectation Setting
2. An Introduction to Six Sigma, history and best practices
3. An understanding of Six Sigma Methodology: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control
Define is the first phase of Six Sigma. Not every problem holds the same value and priority for resolution. Define
phase helps to identify, select and prioritize the business problem. It helps to break down the big problem into
small resolvable problems. At the end of this session, you will learn which problem should be addressed, with
whom and how. Sometimes, an effective execution of define phase provides the sustainable solution to the
problem before getting into more detail.
1. Problem Selection, Evaluation using Project Tree and Critical to Quality
2. Set Scope, Team and Targets using Business Charter
3. Explore Business Process Maps to Find Quick Wins
“How big is the problem” is the question which is evaluated using this tools, techniques of this phase. In Measure
phase, we learn about how to measure the capability of a process. In addition, before measuring the capability of
any process, measure the quality of the measurement system. At the end of this session, you will be able to learn
two capabilities : Measure the Capability of the Measurement System, Measure the Process Capability
1. Data Collection : Sample and Population
2. Statistics Based on Data “Type”
3. Measurement System Analysis
4. Process Capability and Defect Per Million Opportunity (DPMO)
Problems are the symptoms which are visible and experienced by the business users. In this phase, we learn to
find the potential root causes and validate potential root causes using Hypothesis Testing methods to confirm the
“real” root cause.
1. Learn about Hypothesis Tests
2. 7QC Basic Statistics Tools
In this phase, we learn about Innovating Techniques to identify the potential best solutions. Also, we learn about
how a solution should be planned to execute and validate using the Pilot Phase.
1. Process Innovation for Best Solution Identification and Selection
2. Pilot Project Approach
3. Pilot Solution Validation
4. Control Chart Monitoring and Analysis
Change Management is the essential part of the right solution implementation. Even the best solutions fail in the
real world if the change is not managed effectively. In this phase, we will learn about the change management
approach with the right communication method to ensure that solution is accepted, implemented and sustained
in the real world.
1. Change Management Approach and Best Practices
2. Sustain through Control Charts, SOP and Poka Yoka
A “Yellow Belt” level of knowledge about Six Sigma is highly recommended. This can be acquired by successful completion of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate
Those having a strong business background and a firm understanding of basic business operations and principles will do better in this specialization.
So, Six Sigma as an improvement methodology is worth the investment. But, if you thought that it was a Certification to deck up your resume, then it is being short-sighted.
We are a management consulting firm with a dedicated team of process and technology practitioners to solve business problems. Established in 2009, Q3edge has partnered with leading global companies in their journey for business process management for continuous process improvement through technology
837 Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana 122033